Long term aim
- Classes which form part of a diploma programme so that students graduate with a recognisable qualification. Lote Tree will seek to develop this qualification to ensure it is recognised and covers key areas of traditional framework of Sunni Islamic studies.
- A programme aimed at the youth with a specific aim to bring learning which addresses gaps in their learning and challenges they face as young people in British society.
- A programme aimed at teaching traditional singing, drum playing, gatherings of dhikr and celebrations of the Prophet’s (SAW) birthday.
- Publishing leaflets for da’wah (inviting) non-Muslims to the religion and to re-engage Muslims back to the religion.
- Publishing books which are relevant to Western Muslims in the 21st Century and beyond.